We’ve been in the business since 1988. So we know the business and we know our customers. Here are some of the more frequently asked questions we get.
Your Toner Guy has your answers
If your question is not answered here, please call us at 800-805-5820 or send us your question and we’ll respond within one business day.
Do you stock the more popular items so I can pick them up?
- No, we do not maintain an inventory. We source from multiple suppliers who stock thousands of items. Our suppliers ship directly to you.
But I need it tomorrow. Can I get it tomorrow?
- Yes, on most occasions.
- Same day shipping for orders placed by 5:00pm EST.
- There may be a rare occasion where it takes longer to get you product. That is usually for 1 of 2 reasons; (1) inventory levels may require shipping from an alternate warehouse; or (2) if you require a ”hard to find” cartridge.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Standard shipping is always free – whether you buy one unit or many.
I’ve heard that using compatible cartridges will void my warranty. Is this true?
- No, it will NOT void your warranty! Federal law prohibits this.
I have heard stories about leaky cartridges and poor print quality. Is that an issue with your cartridges?
- The compatible cartridges we sell are quality products. They are designed to meet or exceed industry standards for performance.
- Our compatible cartridges carry a 100% performance guarantee. If a cartridge's performance does not meet your standards, we will replace the cartridge. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- In addition, we warrant that if, under normal use, our products have been the source of damage to your equipment we will reimburse you for the cost of repairs. Please note that adequate documentation from an authorized repair center is required.
How many copies will a cartridge make?
- Performance of a specific cartridge will depend on the amount of toner coverage required for any printed page. This is true regardless of the manufacturer of the cartridge.
- Our compatible cartridges will meet or exceed the number of pages printed as the OEM cartridges using identical performance characteristics.